Pages

5.30.2009

Married to the Mob| Summer 09 collection


Leah's back at it again, with the release of MOB summer 09 collection. These two are my favorites along with the "Well behaved bitches seldom make history "tee, which you can check out here in the lookbook. Her motive behind this theme? Leah says “I wanted to create a collection that was nostalgic of the Summer, that totally turned me into a bad girl. First kiss, first joint, first 40 ounce. Might sound silly but it changed my life. Every girl had that summer. If they didn’t then they missed out.” & ladies if you just realized that you HAVE'NT had "that summer" yet..(not saying you must get drunk or smoke blunts) then yes I would have to agree with Leah, you are missing out! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. [Any spam, abrasive language posts, or offensive material comments WILL BE DELETED.]