Pages

4.13.2009

HOV & B TOURING TOGETHER?!?!? IS IT TRUE?



Umm I really don't know if I'm late, early, or what..but this morning I was on the phone with my cousin and she told me that Jay-Z & Beyonce are supposed to be touring TOGETHER starting this summer..*PAUSE"......................
WOW...IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I MUST GO..I WILL MAKE IT A PRIORITY..THIS IS AMAZING & I CAN'T WAIT.
Imagine all of the guest they will bring..the names are endless..and you thought the FADE TO BLACK TOUR WAS SOMETHING, Oh no wait until this tour..If it IS true then It's gonna be something epic.Going down in HISTORY. I love them both, but you know brooklyn..*cough* BROOKLYN..(santogold voice*)"Broook-lan-we-gooo-hard". So i'd prefer Jay-Z. ^_^

Well..I hope this IS true..I have to get this confirmed.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. [Any spam, abrasive language posts, or offensive material comments WILL BE DELETED.]